Wednesday, September 13, 2006

my memory

Memories are precious. They will always stay in our hearts and minds. Images might be vague, but the feelings is true.
Memory is an important component in Korean drama and it has definitely captured the hearts of many. It is a pretty contradictory thing actually.
It can be said that someone with memories, is like someone with a past. Someone who has loved and lived truly. And I am more drawn to this type of character. On the other hand, it is also said that someone who lives in his memory, is like living in the past. He is just a walking zombie in today's life.
Recently I have been daunted with my own memory. A memory of 7 years ago. The person is still so alive and my feelings are still so real. I don't know where he is now or what he is doing. But he has always been here, right in my heart and mind. I feel so loved and happy in my memory.
I become lost and lonely when I returned to reality. I know he is just a memory of my past. Someone whom I once knew and loved. Can I love another when I am living in my memory?
Will there be someone to wake me up from this memory? Who will it be?
Memory is good and true. But I can't rely on it to live my life. If he is not going to re-enter my life, I need another to create new memories.
My memory is precious and unforgetable. Yours too.