Monday, September 18, 2006

life is drama

There is a saying - life is like a drama and drama is a reflection of life. Which is more touching and real then?
It was quite a dramatic week for me.
Firstly I found a long lost friend whom I have lost contact for the past 7 years. I never thought that I would / want meet him again but my memory of him has been daunting on me. So I decided to track him down. Thanks to technology and msn. I found him just like that. Only to know that the guy I once liked is married with 2 kids now and posted back home. It has been a pleasant lost and found. It's always good to know that your friends, especially those you have lost contact, are leading good lives.
Then I decided to do my hair, giving myself a fresh look before meeting him after 7 years. The hairdo turned out nice. Then I was supposed to be happily shopping in JB for the weekend, until I received an sms (thanks to technology again) that one of my friend's mother passed away. It affected me a bit as that friend is someone whom I once loved and hated most, whom I am finally able to face him as an ordinary friend after 3 years.
The climax came when I reached home and found out my dad injured his foot. He slipped in the bathroom and a broken brush went straight into his foot.
It was definitely not a quiet and normal weekend. Drama is a reflection of life, but real life is more touching and real.
Every living being is always learning to take things easy and move on in life. This is not such a pleasant week but we have more episodes to tell.